The machine has 3 turrets. All three turrets can move in the X, Y and Z directions (optional Y / Z for the upper right turret). This allows machining with 3 tools in parallel.
Highlights SPRINT 65-3T
– Three towers for three Y axes
– Machining of bars up to Ø 90 * mm, 65 mm as standard
– Possible wide working area, deep hole drilling of over 350 mm with main spindle and counter spindle
12-station VDI 30 tower with TRIFIX® quick change system for repeatability accuracy <6μm
– Maximum machining performance thanks to the Direct Drive turret with speeds up to 12,000 min-1
– High stability thanks to linear measuring guides 35 and ball screws with 32 mm diameter
– Long pieces unloading device by means of the counter spindle *
– Operate 4.5 on SIEMENS 840D solutionline
* Exclusive technology cycles for up to 60% time savings
With the DMC 1850 V series, each piece will become a masterpiece thanks to its precision and effectiveness. Find out more on our website!
With the 4th generation duoBLOCK series, each piece will become a masterpiece thanks to its precision and effectiveness. Find out more on our website!
The machines of the NH series are high precision horizontal machining centers built with the well known and tested Box-in-Box structure. Together with the DCG technology (drive in the center of gravity) the vibrations that occur at acceleration are reduced to a minimum.