SPRINT 50, the new lathe of GILDEMEISTER Italiana S.p.a. offers the most advanced solution for machining bars up to a diameter of 51 mm. Thanks to the vertical arrangement of the base, this machine requires only 9.6 m2 of support surface, incl. the chip conveyor.
Maximum productivity is ensured by the TWIN concept, a patented and well tested system, a unique working area concept with 2 turrets and a transverse stroke of the tailstock-counter spindle combination *, which makes it possible to work in 2 independent work zones.
Highlights SPRINT 50-2T
– The TWIN concept, patented and well tested
2 independent work zones with 2 turrets and cross stroke of the tailstock-counter-spindle combination (option) = TWIN concept
– 0.8 sec. of chip-to-chip time due to the highly dynamic turret
– 0.9 sec. Maximum start time of the main spindle and counter-spindle 4,000 min-1 (maximum 7,000 min-1)
– Dynamic up to an acceleration from 0.7 to 1g
<30 sec. Tooling time and repeatability precision <6 μm thanks to VDI 25 with TRIFIX®
– Maximum long-term accuracy thanks to the liquid cooling of the main spindle and the counter spindle
– Maintenance-free, highly dynamic and high-strength oil / oil lubrication for turret, main spindle and counterspindle
– Vertical basement for 9.6 m2 of overall dimensions incl. the chip conveyor and optimal accessibility
– Roofs in steel or inclined steel with bronze scraper without maintenance in the work area
– DMG ERGOline® Control with Siemens and ShopTurn 3G for a 60% saving on programming time thanks to the innovative Multi-Channel programming
– To maximize the machine’s potential, we recommend using our DMG technology products
With the 4th generation duoBLOCK series, each piece will become a masterpiece thanks to its precision and effectiveness. Find out more on our website!
The machines of the NH series are high precision horizontal machining centers built with the well known and tested Box-in-Box structure. Together with the DCG technology (drive in the center of gravity) the vibrations that occur at acceleration are reduced to a minimum.
The DMU Gantry series uniquely combines the machining of large work pieces with unbeatable dynamics for the benefit of users in modeling, automotive, aerospace and the energy sector.