In this version, the machine has a third independent toolholder with a double function: on the one hand it is ideal for drilling deep holes on the main spindle, on the other it allows 4-axis machining on the main spindle. Both stations can be equipped as an option with motorized tools. For the machining, the second tool holder has 8 seats, 4 of which are dedicated to driven tools. In total, therefore, the stations available for motorized tools are 10 (8 of series). The main spindle (5.5 / 7.5 kW / 8.500 min-1) guarantees high turning performance. The SPRINT 32 | 8 has 6 linear axes, 2 C axes and up to 28 tool stations.
Highlights SPRINT 32 | 8
– 6 linear axes and 2 axes C
– 28 tools on 3 independent tool holders for 4-axis machining on the main spindle
– 4 driven tools on the main spindle (radial)
– 2 fixed places for deep drilling tools for the main spindle (front), as an option for driven tools
– 4 motorized tools for the counter-spindle (frontal)
– Pieces up to ø 32 × 600 mm on only 2.8 m² in size
– Unloading device for workpieces up to 600 mm long using the counter spindle *
– SWISSTYPEkit * for short and long turning on a single machine, tooling time less than 30 min
20% lower tooling times thanks to the quick tool change system *
– High pressure refrigerant supply * up to 120 bar
– FANUC 32i-B with 10.4 “color screen
With the CMX V models you can choose from 3 solutions, 3 controls and over 200 different options.
NEF uses high-tech components that make efficient and precise turning operations possible even for those with only basic knowledge. Those who use NEF can count on the advantages of integrated spindle drives, capable of achieving maximum milling performance at 790 Nm.
With the 4th generation duoBLOCK series, each piece will become a masterpiece thanks to its precision and effectiveness. Find out more on our website!