The SPRINT 32 | 5 has 5 linear axes and the C axis on the main spindle, as well as 2 independent toolholders with 22 total seats. Of these 4 are dedicated to motorized tools for radial machining on the counter-spindle. The main spindle (5.5 / 7.5 kW / 8.500 min-1) guarantees high turning performance.
Highlights SPRINT 32 | 5
– 5 linear axes and a C axis
– 22 tools on 2 independent tool holders
– 4 places for driven tools for the main spindle (radial)
– Pieces up to ø 32 × 600 mm on only 2.8 m² in size
– Unloading device for workpieces up to 600 mm long using the counter spindle *
– SWISSTYPEkit * for turning short and long pieces into one machine, tooling time of less than 30 min
20% reduced tooling times thanks to the quick pallet change system *
– High pressure refrigerant supply * up to 120 bar
– FANUC 32i-B with 10.4 “color screen
The machines of the NH series are high precision horizontal machining centers built with the well known and tested Box-in-Box structure. Together with the DCG technology (drive in the center of gravity) the vibrations that occur at acceleration are reduced to a minimum.