The SPRINT 32 | 5 has 5 linear axes and the C axis on the main spindle, as well as 2 independent toolholders with 22 total seats. Of these 4 are dedicated to motorized tools for radial machining on the counter-spindle. The main spindle (5.5 / 7.5 kW / 8.500 min-1) guarantees high turning performance.
Highlights SPRINT 32 | 5
– 5 linear axes and a C axis
– 22 tools on 2 independent tool holders
– 4 places for driven tools for the main spindle (radial)
– Pieces up to ø 32 × 600 mm on only 2.8 m² in size
– Unloading device for workpieces up to 600 mm long using the counter spindle *
– SWISSTYPEkit * for turning short and long pieces into one machine, tooling time of less than 30 min
20% reduced tooling times thanks to the quick pallet change system *
– High pressure refrigerant supply * up to 120 bar
– FANUC 32i-B with 10.4 “color screen
The NMV series vertical machining centers are equipped with the original DMG MORI technology: DDM (Direct Drive Motor) in the rotation axis to increase productivity and DCG that controls vibration and improves acceleration.
With the 4th generation duoBLOCK series, each piece will become a masterpiece thanks to its precision and effectiveness. Find out more on our website!
The NMV series vertical machining centers are equipped with the original DMG MORI technology: DDM (Direct Drive Motor) in the rotation axis to increase productivity, DCG (operated at the center of gravity), which controls vibration and improves acceleration and the ORC for high-speed machining.