A wide and functional work area together with the driven tools and the Y axis on the main spindle are the distinguishing features of this automatic production lathe. For every type of turning application of bars up to 25 mm in diameter for the automotive, hydraulic, electronic and medical sectors.
The tools arranged in a linear way on the slide 1, as well as the driven tools, make it possible to perform simultaneous machining on several economically convenient axes. On the counter-spindle, equipped with an integrated electro-spindle, it is possible to work the piece in masked time even with driven tools. The design of the work area allows simultaneous machining with 2 tools, thus ensuring a significant reduction in cycle times. The mobile spindle of the machine is an integrated spindle motor, which moves with a stroke of 80 mm on the Z1 axis.
Highlights SPRINT 20 | 8 linear
– Linear actuator on X1 with acceleration of 1 g for maximum dynamics and long-term accuracy
– 6 + 2 axles, two Y axes as standard
– Integrated spindle drives from 10,000 min-1 for main spindle and counter spindle
– Machining of bars up to Ø 25 mm (standard = 20 mm)
– 2 slides tools for 36 tools,
5 driven tools for the main mandrel,
5 driven tools (optional) for the counter-spindle
– Up to 2 tools in use at the same time
– Automatic unloading of the standard piece
– Energy efficiency: Automatic machine switch-off
– SWISSTYPEkit for turning long and short parts on one machine, extended spindle stroke from 80 to 240 mm
NEF uses high-tech components that make efficient and precise turning operations possible even for those with only basic knowledge. Those who use NEF can count on the advantages of integrated spindle drives, capable of achieving maximum milling performance at 790 Nm.
The machines of the NH series are high precision horizontal machining centers built with the well known and tested Box-in-Box structure. Together with the DCG technology (drive in the center of gravity) the vibrations that occur at acceleration are reduced to a minimum.
A universal milling machine that guarantees simultaneous 5-axis machining with a stable rotary table.