Pieces up to ø 20 mm on an installation surface of less than 2 m2.
Overall, the work area can accommodate 23 tools, of which up to six motorized, organized on two tool slides. As an option, two of the four shooting stations can be motorized together with the C axis for the counter-spindle.
The SPRINT 20 | 5 already has five linear axes and a C axis on the main spindle as standard.
Highlights SPRINT 20 | 5
Installation surface <2 m2
– Pieces up to ø 20 mm with the shaft unloading device available as an option
– 5 linear axes
– 23 tool stations
– Up to six motorized tool stations, four standard motorized tool stations and two motorized stations ** for shooting machining:
– 6,000 rpm, 2.9 Nm, 1.8 kW (2 + 1 ** stations);
– 3,450 rpm, 5 Nm, 1.8 kW (2 + 1 ** stations)
– Chip-to-chip time <0.2 seconds
– SWISSTYPEkit * for turning short and long pieces on one machine
– Tool change times reduced by 20% thanks to the quick change system *
** In option “Motorized tools for shooting machining including C-axis for counter-spindle” option
With the 4th generation duoBLOCK series, each piece will become a masterpiece thanks to its precision and effectiveness. Find out more on our website!
The NMV series vertical machining centers are equipped with the original DMG MORI technology: DDM (Direct Drive Motor) in the rotation axis to increase productivity, DCG (operated at the center of gravity), which controls vibration and improves acceleration and the ORC for high-speed machining.
With the CMX V models you can choose from 3 solutions, 3 controls and over 200 different options.