NZX 1500 – DMG MORI26 January 2018
SPRINT 50 – DMG MORI29 January 2018
For the Y-axis structure on turret 2, the original ORC technology (octagonal Ram structure) is used, which controls the thermal deviation and improves chip evacuation. NZX2000, equipped with numerous functions to increase productivity, offers efficient solutions for bar machining.
Highlights NZX 2000
– BMT (Turret with integrated motor)
– Choice of Y axis function on all 3 axes (configuration with 3 turrets)
– The ORC technology (octagonal Ram structure) is used for the turret 2 on the Y axis (configuration with Y axis)
– Y axis travel of 110 mm for all towers (configuration with Y axis)
– Elongated structure prevents chip accumulation in the lower turret
– Rapid (X / Y / Z): 30/20/50 m / min
With the CMX V models you can choose from 3 solutions, 3 controls and over 200 different options.
The NMV series vertical machining centers are equipped with the original DMG MORI technology: DDM (Direct Drive Motor) in the rotation axis to increase productivity and DCG that controls vibration and improves acceleration.
Your powerful and flexible solution for 5-sided machining, for greater efficiency and productivity.