For the Y-axis structure on turret 2, the original ORC technology (octagonal Ram structure) is used, which controls the thermal deviation and improves chip evacuation. NZX1500, equipped with numerous functions to increase productivity, offers efficient solutions for bar machining.
– BMT (Turret with integrated motor)
– Choice of Y axis function on all 3 axes (configuration with 3 turrets)
– The ORC technology (octagonal Ram structure) is used for the turret 2 on the Y axis (configuration with Y axis)
– Y axis travel of 110 mm for all towers (configuration with Y axis)
– Elongated structure prevents chip accumulation in the lower turret
– Rapid (X / Y / Z): 30/20/50 m / min