For the Y-axis structure on turret 2, the original ORC technology (octagonal Ram structure) is used, which controls the thermal deviation and improves chip evacuation. NZX1500, equipped with numerous functions to increase productivity, offers efficient solutions for bar machining.
– BMT (Turret with integrated motor)
– Choice of Y axis function on all 3 axes (configuration with 3 turrets)
– The ORC technology (octagonal Ram structure) is used for the turret 2 on the Y axis (configuration with Y axis)
– Y axis travel of 110 mm for all towers (configuration with Y axis)
– Elongated structure prevents chip accumulation in the lower turret
– Rapid (X / Y / Z): 30/20/50 m / min
NEF uses high-tech components that make efficient and precise turning operations possible even for those with only basic knowledge. Those who use NEF can count on the advantages of integrated spindle drives, capable of achieving maximum milling performance at 790 Nm.
With the 4th generation duoBLOCK series, each piece will become a masterpiece thanks to its precision and effectiveness. Find out more on our website!
The NMV series vertical machining centers are equipped with the original DMG MORI technology: DDM (Direct Drive Motor) in the rotation axis to increase productivity and DCG that controls vibration and improves acceleration.