The NMV series vertical machining centers are equipped with the original DMG MORI technology: DDM (Direct Drive Motor) in the rotation axis to increase productivity, DCG (operated at the center of gravity), which controls vibration and improves acceleration and the ORC for high-speed machining.
Highlights NMV 8000 DCG
– Longer tool life
– Surface quality and improved circularity
– Extraordinary acceleration values
– The direct transmission of the force on the rotation axes without gear eliminates the kickback
– Quick rotation
– Longer service life of the tool and less maintenance
– Extraordinary cushioning capacity
– Decreased thermal shock
– Fast advancement with high precision
NEF uses high-tech components that make efficient and precise turning operations possible even for those with only basic knowledge. Those who use NEF can count on the advantages of integrated spindle drives, capable of achieving maximum milling performance at 790 Nm.
The machines of the NH series are high precision horizontal machining centers built with the well known and tested Box-in-Box structure. Together with the DCG technology (drive in the center of gravity) the vibrations that occur at acceleration are reduced to a minimum.