The machine offers an optional AWC (automatic parts changeover) of large capacity and a wide choice for the tool magazine capacity, to allow long operating periods without supervision, as well as highly efficient machining of several items with small production batches.
NMV 3000 DCG meets the needs of high precision and high efficiency machining of small and complex parts, typical of the automotive and aeronautical industries.
Highlights NMV 3000 DCG
– Equipped with DCG (Driven at the Center of Gravity) and DDM (Direct Drive Motor) on the B and C axes
– Excellent access to the spindle and the table for simple maintenance and tooling operations
– ORC (Octagonal Ram Construction) on the Z axis guarantees high precision machining
– Standard direct scale feedback on the B and C axes
– 4 spindle variants: 12,000 [20,000] [30,000] [40,000] min-1
The DMU Gantry series uniquely combines the machining of large work pieces with unbeatable dynamics for the benefit of users in modeling, automotive, aerospace and the energy sector.
The NMV series vertical machining centers are equipped with the original DMG MORI technology: DDM (Direct Drive Motor) in the rotation axis to increase productivity and DCG that controls vibration and improves acceleration.
With the 4th generation duoBLOCK series, each piece will become a masterpiece thanks to its precision and effectiveness. Find out more on our website!