The machine offers an optional AWC (automatic parts changeover) of large capacity and a wide choice for the tool magazine capacity, to allow long operating periods without supervision, as well as highly efficient machining of several items with small production batches.
NMV 3000 DCG meets the needs of high precision and high efficiency machining of small and complex parts, typical of the automotive and aeronautical industries.
Highlights NMV 3000 DCG
– Equipped with DCG (Driven at the Center of Gravity) and DDM (Direct Drive Motor) on the B and C axes
– Excellent access to the spindle and the table for simple maintenance and tooling operations
– ORC (Octagonal Ram Construction) on the Z axis guarantees high precision machining
– Standard direct scale feedback on the B and C axes
– 4 spindle variants: 12,000 [20,000] [30,000] [40,000] min-1