CLX 550 – DMG MORI20 March 2018
CMX 600 V – DMG MORI20 March 2018
Highlights NLX4000 – DMG MORI
– Guide surface ratio (compared to a conventional machine): 50% more (X axis) / 90% more (Z axis)
– Ball screws and high diameter
– The widest spindle passage in the category: 145 mm (type A) / 185 mm (type B)
– Maximum milling power with torque up to 100 Nm: 100/68 Nm (4 minutes / cost)
– BMT turret with integrated drive motor
– Carefully monitored thermal shock: Refrigerant recirculation system inside cast-iron elements (type 750)
– Positioning accuracy (C axis): 6.8 sec.
The machines of the NH series are high precision horizontal machining centers built with the well known and tested Box-in-Box structure. Together with the DCG technology (drive in the center of gravity) the vibrations that occur at acceleration are reduced to a minimum.
With the CMX V models you can choose from 3 solutions, 3 controls and over 200 different options.
Your powerful and flexible solution for 5-sided machining, for greater efficiency and productivity!