Highlights NLX4000 – DMG MORI
– Guide surface ratio (compared to a conventional machine): 50% more (X axis) / 90% more (Z axis)
– Ball screws and high diameter
– The widest spindle passage in the category: 145 mm (type A) / 185 mm (type B)
– Maximum milling power with torque up to 100 Nm: 100/68 Nm (4 minutes / cost)
– BMT turret with integrated drive motor
– Carefully monitored thermal shock: Refrigerant recirculation system inside cast-iron elements (type 750)
– Positioning accuracy (C axis): 6.8 sec.
The NMV series vertical machining centers are equipped with the original DMG MORI technology: DDM (Direct Drive Motor) in the rotation axis to increase productivity and DCG that controls vibration and improves acceleration.
The machines of the NH series are high precision horizontal machining centers built with the well known and tested Box-in-Box structure. Together with the DCG technology (drive in the center of gravity) the vibrations that occur at acceleration are reduced to a minimum.