The NHX machines have, optionally, a Direct Drive table (DDM® technology) with rotation up to 100 rpm and MAGNESCALE direct measuring systems on all axes.
The structure of the machine has also been optimized for the use of shorter tools. The distance between the spindle nose and the pallet center, reduced to only 70 mm, ensures a longer tool life and greater process stability. Finally, the new NHX machines offer all the advantages of the new DMG MORI Group design with CELOS®.
NHX 5000 2nd Generation Highlights
– High dynamics for minimum chip-to-chip times up to 2.2 seconds: 1.1 / 1.2 / 1.0 g; up to 96 m / min of rapid, 60 m / min as standard; 35% more dynamic stability
– Maximum machining performance thanks to the new speedMASTER spindle: 15,000 rpm, 111 Nm / 21 kW (40% ED); in option high torque version from 15.000 rpm with torque up to 200 Nm or high-speed version from 20.000 rpm
– Direct Drive table (DDM®), with rotation speed up to 100 rpm for positioning times reduced to a minimum of 1.38 sec. (Option)
– Optimal chip drop due to high-tilting roofing in the work area and robust Y-axis coating with “pantograph” design
– CELOS® for maximum operating comfort and greater profitability in the workshop
Your powerful and flexible solution for 5-sided machining, for greater efficiency and productivity.
Your powerful and flexible solution for 5-sided machining, for greater efficiency and productivity!
NEF uses high-tech components that make efficient and precise turning operations possible even for those with only basic knowledge. Those who use NEF can count on the advantages of integrated spindle drives, capable of achieving maximum milling performance at 790 Nm.