The NHX machines have, optionally, a Direct Drive table (DDM® technology) with rotation up to 100 rpm and MAGNESCALE direct measuring systems on all axes.
The structure of the machine has also been optimized for the use of shorter tools. The distance between the spindle nose and the pallet center, reduced to only 70 mm, ensures a longer tool life and greater process stability. Finally, the new NHX machines offer all the advantages of the new DMG MORI Group design with CELOS®.
NHX 4000 2nd Generation Highlights
– High dynamics for minimum chip-to-chip times of up to 2.2 seconds: 1.2 / 1.2 / 1.2 g (NHX 4000) and 1/1 / 0.8 g (NHX 5000); up to 96 m / min of rapid, 60 m / min as standard; 35% more dynamic stability
– Maximum machining performance thanks to the new speedMASTER spindle: 15,000 rpm, 111 Nm / 21 kW (40% ED); in option high torque version from 15.000 rpm with torque up to 200 Nm or high-speed version from 20.000 rpm
– Direct Drive table (DDM®), with rotation speed up to 100 rpm for positioning times reduced to a minimum of 0.8 sec. for the NHX 4000 and 1.38 sec. for the NHX 5000 (optional)
– Optimal chip drop due to high-tilting roofing in the work area and robust Y-axis coating with “pantograph” design
– CELOS® for maximum operating comfort and greater profitability in the workshop
The machines of the NH series are high precision horizontal machining centers built with the well known and tested Box-in-Box structure. Together with the DCG technology (drive in the center of gravity) the vibrations that occur at acceleration are reduced to a minimum.
With the 4th generation duoBLOCK series, each piece will become a masterpiece thanks to its precision and effectiveness. Find out more on our website!
With the NHX series, DMG MORI presents a compact and dynamic horizontal machining center for the production of complex components up to high efficiency series production.