The machines of the NH series are high precision horizontal machining centers built with the well known and tested Box-in-Box structure. Together with the DCG technology (drive in the center of gravity) the vibrations that occur at acceleration are reduced to a minimum.
Highlights NH 6300 DCGII
– Longer tool life
– Surface quality and improved circularity
– Extraordinary acceleration values
– The direct transmission of the force on the rotation axes without gear eliminates the kickback
– Quick rotation
– The product is more durable and requires less maintenance
– Machine height: 3.414 mm
– Machine width x machine depth: 3.370 × 5.957 mm
– Customers can choose a warehouse with the ideal number of tools to meet the needs while maintaining the same machine width
The NMV series vertical machining centers are equipped with the original DMG MORI technology: DDM (Direct Drive Motor) in the rotation axis to increase productivity, DCG (operated at the center of gravity), which controls vibration and improves acceleration and the ORC for high-speed machining.