NEF uses high-tech components that make efficient and precise turning operations possible even for those with only basic knowledge. Those who use NEF can count on the advantages of integrated spindle drives, capable of achieving maximum milling performance at 790 Nm.
Highlights NEF 600
– Integrated electrospindle and liquid cooled for maximum thermal stability
– Improved C axis accuracy thanks to the 0.001 ° resolution *
– Turret with servo control for maximum functionality safety
– Up to 6 driven tools for machining complex parts *
– Motorized tools at 4,000 min-1, 7.5 kW and 36 Nm torque
– Maximum precision and thermal stability thanks to the liquid-cooled main spindle and bearings
– Spindle bearings up to Ø 160 mm
– High stability thanks to the solid gray cast iron base with four sliding guides
The machines of the NH series are high precision horizontal machining centers built with the well known and tested Box-in-Box structure. Together with the DCG technology (drive in the center of gravity) the vibrations that occur at acceleration are reduced to a minimum.