NEF uses high-tech components that make efficient and precise turning operations possible even for those with only basic knowledge. Those who use NEF can count on the advantages of integrated spindle drives, capable of achieving maximum milling performance at 790 Nm.
Highlights NEF 400
– Integrated electrospindle and liquid cooled for maximum thermal stability
– Improved C axis accuracy thanks to the 0.001 ° resolution *
– Turret with servo control for maximum functionality safety
– Up to 6 driven tools for machining complex parts *
– Motorized spindles with 4,500 min-1, 5.5 kW and torque 17.5 Nm
– Maximum precision and thermal stability thanks to the liquid-cooled main spindle and bearings
– Spindle bearings up to Ø 130 mm
– High stability thanks to the solid gray cast iron base with four sliding guides
The NMV series vertical machining centers are equipped with the original DMG MORI technology: DDM (Direct Drive Motor) in the rotation axis to increase productivity and DCG that controls vibration and improves acceleration.