This high-productivity machine is distinguished by the patented tool change (tool change time 0.9 sec.), For the stable base structure, which allows high-performance milling as well as the best control technology with SIEMENS 840D solutionline Operate 4.4. The MILLTAP 700 is the only machine in its class that can be equipped with direct measurement systems on X / Y / Z and therefore can guarantee the best repeatability and long-term accuracy.
Highlights MILLTAP 700
– Tool change enhanced by 0.9 sec. Tool change time and chip-to-chip time less than 1.5 sec.
– The best control technology available thanks to SIEMENS 840D solutionline Operate 4.4
– High dynamic spindle with a maximum torque 45 Nm and revolutions of 10,000 min-1 (10,000 min-1 high torque *, 18,000 min-1 *, 24,000 min-1 *)
– High axial acceleration of 18 m / s², 60 m / min of fast speed and linear guides of size 35
– Compact support surface and optimized chip drop
PROGRESSline. Display of the time and the number of pieces remaining for an entire machining process
* As an option
With the 4th generation duoBLOCK series, each piece will become a masterpiece thanks to its precision and effectiveness. Find out more on our website!
The NMV series vertical machining centers are equipped with the original DMG MORI technology: DDM (Direct Drive Motor) in the rotation axis to increase productivity, DCG (operated at the center of gravity), which controls vibration and improves acceleration and the ORC for high-speed machining.
The DMU Gantry series uniquely combines the machining of large work pieces with unbeatable dynamics for the benefit of users in modeling, automotive, aerospace and the energy sector.