This high-productivity machine is distinguished by the patented tool change (tool change time 0.9 sec.), For the stable base structure, which allows high-performance milling as well as the best control technology with SIEMENS 840D solutionline Operate 4.4. The MILLTAP 700 is the only machine in its class that can be equipped with direct measurement systems on X / Y / Z and therefore can guarantee the best repeatability and long-term accuracy.
Highlights MILLTAP 700
– Tool change enhanced by 0.9 sec. Tool change time and chip-to-chip time less than 1.5 sec.
– The best control technology available thanks to SIEMENS 840D solutionline Operate 4.4
– High dynamic spindle with a maximum torque 45 Nm and revolutions of 10,000 min-1 (10,000 min-1 high torque *, 18,000 min-1 *, 24,000 min-1 *)
– High axial acceleration of 18 m / s², 60 m / min of fast speed and linear guides of size 35
– Compact support surface and optimized chip drop
PROGRESSline. Display of the time and the number of pieces remaining for an entire machining process
* As an option
NEF uses high-tech components that make efficient and precise turning operations possible even for those with only basic knowledge. Those who use NEF can count on the advantages of integrated spindle drives, capable of achieving maximum milling performance at 790 Nm.
Your powerful and flexible solution for 5-sided machining, for greater efficiency and productivity.
The NMV series vertical machining centers are equipped with the original DMG MORI technology: DDM (Direct Drive Motor) in the rotation axis to increase productivity and DCG that controls vibration and improves acceleration.