– Support surface width × length × height: 1,680 × 3,962 × 3,380 mm
– Distance between machines: 2,090 mm – – Specification portal loader
– Light and very rigid machine structure through FEM analysis
– Machine base with high stiffness by positioning the Z-axis drive section on the upper side of the spindle
– Spindle that moves on the three axes and the most easily movable parts on the Z axis
– Quick stroke: 62 m / min
– Magnsecal linear stroke measurement system available
The machines of the NH series are high precision horizontal machining centers built with the well known and tested Box-in-Box structure. Together with the DCG technology (drive in the center of gravity) the vibrations that occur at acceleration are reduced to a minimum.