DMC 65 monoBLOCK – DMG MORI9 March 2018
HSC 75 linear – DMGMORI12 March 2018
For high speed cutting applications, from graphite electrodes to the processing of hard materials, the HSC 55linear sets new standards.
Highlights HSC 55 linear
– 28,000 min-1 HSC spindle and HSK-A63
– Linear actuators on all axes – high dynamics (acceleration> 2 g) and maximum precision
– Organization of the working area for an optimal flow of chips and graphite processing
– Thermosymmetric structure – long-term high precision
– DMG ERGOline® Control with 19 ” Siemens 840D solutionline display, Heidenhain iTNC530 and HSC control functions
NEF uses high-tech components that make efficient and precise turning operations possible even for those with only basic knowledge. Those who use NEF can count on the advantages of integrated spindle drives, capable of achieving maximum milling performance at 790 Nm.
With the NHX series, DMG MORI presents a compact and dynamic horizontal machining center for the production of complex components up to high efficiency series production.
With the DMC 1850 V series, each piece will become a masterpiece thanks to its precision and effectiveness. Find out more on our website!