In the standard configuration, the HSC 55 linear is equipped with a 28,000 min-1 HSC spindle and HSK-A63 attachments and therefore offers high cutting stability, long tool life and therefore lower tool costs and better surface quality of the piece.
For high speed cutting applications, from graphite electrodes to the processing of hard materials, the HSC 55linear sets new standards.
Highlights HSC 55 linear
– 28,000 min-1 HSC spindle and HSK-A63
– Linear actuators on all axes – high dynamics (acceleration> 2 g) and maximum precision
– Organization of the working area for an optimal flow of chips and graphite processing
– Thermosymmetric structure – long-term high precision
– DMG ERGOline® Control with 19 ” Siemens 840D solutionline display, Heidenhain iTNC530 and HSC control functions
The machines of the NH series are high precision horizontal machining centers built with the well known and tested Box-in-Box structure. Together with the DCG technology (drive in the center of gravity) the vibrations that occur at acceleration are reduced to a minimum.