DMC 60 H Linear – DMG MORI13 March 2018
DMC 80 H Linear – DMG MORI14 March 2018
Furthermore, all the drafting systems available on the market can be flexibly integrated. A pallet change takes ≤ 30 seconds. The compact and integrated design allows optimal access to the work area and the PH 10 | 100.
Highlights HSC 20 linear
– 5-axis portal machine with Gantry structure equipped with integrated NC rotary / circular table (A / C axis)
– High-stability and anti-vibration mineral cast-iron mast, optimized FEM – compact on <3.5 m2 installation surface
– Linear motors in X / Y / Z with> 2g; cooling technology in all circular axes
– 42,000 rpm HSC spindle with active refrigeration and HSK-E32 as standard (HSK-E40 option)
– Spindle rotation speed in option up to max. 60,000 rpm (HSK-E32)
– 24-place tool change as standard (option: 60 seats)
– FD option with speeds up to 1,500 min-1 (spindle lock as an option for turning tools)
– Possibility of automation with linear magazine PH10 | 100 up to 99 pieces
– Also available in the ULTRASONIC 20 linear machine version for the ULTRASONIC grinding, drilling and milling of Advanced Materials
With the NHX series, DMG MORI presents a compact and dynamic horizontal machining center for the production of complex components up to high efficiency series production.
NEF uses high-tech components that make efficient and precise turning operations possible even for those with only basic knowledge. Those who use NEF can count on the advantages of integrated spindle drives, capable of achieving maximum milling performance at 790 Nm.
With the CMX V models you can choose from 3 solutions, 3 controls and over 200 different options.