The extremely stable and thermosymmetric portal structure and the direct measurement systems of the strokes offer maximum precision. The possibility of 5-axis machining is achieved by tilting spindle and NC table.
The highly dynamic linear actuators on all axes allow the HSC 105 linear to achieve acceleration up to 2 g and fast speed up to 90 m / min; this translates into an increase in productivity of up to 20%.
Highlights HSC 105 linear
– The 18,000 electrospindle for heavy roughing and HSC machining (28,000 or 42,000 min-1 optional)
– Maximum precision and maximum surface quality thanks to linear actuators and direct measurement systems on all axes and to the thermosymmetric portal structure
– Serial tool magazine with 30 seats, optional up to 180 seats
– Improved access to the work area, also in combination with automation solutions
– DMG ERGOline® Control with 19 ” Siemens 840D solutionline display, Heidenhain iTNC530 and HSC control functions