The 5-axis version allows the machining of high-tech components up to a diameter of 1,400 mm and a weight of 2,600 kg. In addition, the work area can be loaded in an unlimited way from above and the standard stainless steel coating of the area provides the machines with a high countervalue.
Highlights DMU 125 P duoBLOCK®
– Simultaneous machining on 5 axes up to 2,600 kg and up to 430 Nm with 52 KW motor spindle
– Performance: up to 30% more stability for optimal machining performance
– Efficiency: up to 30% more energy savings thanks to intelligent control units sized according to needs
– Maximum flexibility and reduced machining times with the new B-axis with 20% more stability and integrated energy chain
– Fast and intelligent wheel magazine with 0.5 second tool change times and enough space for 453 tools on a minimal installation surface
NEF uses high-tech components that make efficient and precise turning operations possible even for those with only basic knowledge. Those who use NEF can count on the advantages of integrated spindle drives, capable of achieving maximum milling performance at 790 Nm.
With the NHX series, DMG MORI presents a compact and dynamic horizontal machining center for the production of complex components up to high efficiency series production.
The machines of the NH series are high precision horizontal machining centers built with the well known and tested Box-in-Box structure. Together with the DCG technology (drive in the center of gravity) the vibrations that occur at acceleration are reduced to a minimum.