True greatness comes from within. In less than 8 m2, or 25 m2 in the case of the DMU 125 monoBLOCK®, the new monoBLOCK® series offers space for tools up to 1,600 mm in length and 6,000 kg in weight in the 3-axis area.
The 5-axis version allows the machining of high-tech components up to a diameter of 1,400 mm and a weight of 2,600 kg. In addition, the work area can be loaded in an unlimited way from above and the standard stainless steel coating of the area provides the machines with a high countervalue.
Highlights DMU 125 P duoBLOCK®
– Simultaneous machining on 5 axes up to 2,600 kg and up to 430 Nm with 52 KW motor spindle
– Performance: up to 30% more stability for optimal machining performance
– Efficiency: up to 30% more energy savings thanks to intelligent control units sized according to needs
– Maximum flexibility and reduced machining times with the new B-axis with 20% more stability and integrated energy chain
– Fast and intelligent wheel magazine with 0.5 second tool change times and enough space for 453 tools on a minimal installation surface