In contrast to the classic Gantry structure, the “Optimized Gantry” structure offers better accessibility even laterally, as well as larger rides and a larger work area with a small footprint.
Highlights DMU 80 eVo / linear
– Optimized Gantry construction, high stability, good accessibility, small footprint
– High speed dynamic NC swivel rotary table, 50 min-1 on B and C axes and load limit of 600 kg
– Simultaneous machining on 5 sides and up to 5 axes
– Dynamic version with linear actuator on the X and Y axes for greater power and precision.
– High speed of rapid, up to 80 m / min
– High performance electrospindle of 14,000 min-1, 18,000 min-1 or 24,000 min-1
– 30 tool magazine with double gripper for fast and reliable tool change
– 3D control technology with DMG ERGOline® or, alternatively, with Heidenhain iTNC 530 or Siemens 840D solutionline control
The machines of the NH series are high precision horizontal machining centers built with the well known and tested Box-in-Box structure. Together with the DCG technology (drive in the center of gravity) the vibrations that occur at acceleration are reduced to a minimum.
NEF uses high-tech components that make efficient and precise turning operations possible even for those with only basic knowledge. Those who use NEF can count on the advantages of integrated spindle drives, capable of achieving maximum milling performance at 790 Nm.
The NMV series vertical machining centers are equipped with the original DMG MORI technology: DDM (Direct Drive Motor) in the rotation axis to increase productivity and DCG that controls vibration and improves acceleration.