Thanks to the combination of the duoBLOCK® concept and that of precise rotary axes with direct and integrated measuring systems, the duoBLOCK® machines shine for their high precision, high dynamic performance and consequent increase in productivity. The large working area with 600 x 700 x 600 mm strokes with minimum overall dimensions are other strengths of the DMU 60 P duoBLOCK®.
Highlights DMU 60 P duoBLOCK®
– Simultaneous 5-axis machining with NC circular table and standard B-axis control
– duoBLOCK® ensures, with its construction structure, maximum precision and dynamics and the best accessibility to the work area
– Stiffened base with 3-point support for quick commissioning
– Compact coolant supply system inside the spindle: 500 l coolant tank, 40 bar coolant supply through the spindle, paper tape filter, chip conveyor and rotoclear
– 40-place chain tool magazine, optional up to 120 seats
– New and innovative wheel magazine with a tool change time of 0.5 seconds and that can accommodate – up to 243 tools, with minimum overall dimensions
With the 4th generation duoBLOCK series, each piece will become a masterpiece thanks to its precision and effectiveness. Find out more on our website!
The machines of the NH series are high precision horizontal machining centers built with the well known and tested Box-in-Box structure. Together with the DCG technology (drive in the center of gravity) the vibrations that occur at acceleration are reduced to a minimum.
Your powerful and flexible solution for 5-sided machining, for greater efficiency and productivity.