Thanks to the combination of the duoBLOCK® concept and that of precise rotary axes with direct and integrated measuring systems, the duoBLOCK® machines shine for their high precision, high dynamic performance and consequent increase in productivity. The large working area with 600 x 700 x 600 mm strokes with minimum overall dimensions are other strengths of the DMU 60 P duoBLOCK®.
Highlights DMU 60 P duoBLOCK®
– Simultaneous 5-axis machining with NC circular table and standard B-axis control
– duoBLOCK® ensures, with its construction structure, maximum precision and dynamics and the best accessibility to the work area
– Stiffened base with 3-point support for quick commissioning
– Compact coolant supply system inside the spindle: 500 l coolant tank, 40 bar coolant supply through the spindle, paper tape filter, chip conveyor and rotoclear
– 40-place chain tool magazine, optional up to 120 seats
– New and innovative wheel magazine with a tool change time of 0.5 seconds and that can accommodate – up to 243 tools, with minimum overall dimensions
A universal milling machine that guarantees simultaneous 5-axis machining with a stable rotary table.
NEF uses high-tech components that make efficient and precise turning operations possible even for those with only basic knowledge. Those who use NEF can count on the advantages of integrated spindle drives, capable of achieving maximum milling performance at 790 Nm.
With the DMC 1850 V series, each piece will become a masterpiece thanks to its precision and effectiveness. Find out more on our website!