The DMU 40 eVo linear is the further development of the successful DMU eVo series. The special feature of this further development is the revolutionary arrangement of the X and Y axes, which function as gantry here. The short distance between the guides guarantees extremely high and constant stability throughout the working area.
The optimized Gantry offers better lateral accessibility compared to the classic Gantry. In case of connection of an automation system, access to the work area is guaranteed.
The new concept reduces the support surface and at the same time increases the work area. The consolidated rotary table has been maintained and improved and has now reached a load capacity of 250 kg. The table is also available as a torque table for milling-turning technology. The DMU 40 eVo linear features a series of ball screws with a speed of 50 m / min and is available as a dynamic variant with linear actuators on X and Y and fast speeds of 80 m / min. Spindle speeds range from 14,000 to 24,000 rpm. The optional 2-pallet changer convinces with a small footprint, short changeover times and high-weight parts.
Highlights DMU 40 eVo / linear
– Optimized Gantry construction, high stability, good accessibility, small footprint
– Dynamic NC high speed swift rotary table, 60 min-1 on B and C axes and load limit of 250 kg.
– Simultaneous machining on 5 sides and up to 5 axes
– Dynamic version with linear actuator on the X and Y axes for greater power and precision. High speed of rapid, up to 80 m / min.
– High performance electrospindle of 14,000 min-1, 18,000 min-1 or 24,000 min-1
– 30 tool magazine with double gripper for fast and reliable tool change
– 3D control technology with DMG ERGOline® or, alternatively, with Heidenhain iTNC 530 or Siemens 840D solutionline control
The machines of the NH series are high precision horizontal machining centers built with the well known and tested Box-in-Box structure. Together with the DCG technology (drive in the center of gravity) the vibrations that occur at acceleration are reduced to a minimum.
A universal milling machine that guarantees simultaneous 5-axis machining with a stable rotary table.
With the NHX series, DMG MORI presents a compact and dynamic horizontal machining center for the production of complex components up to high efficiency series production.