The DMU 210 P gantry machine guarantees simple and efficient machining of workpieces up to 8t in weight. The optimized swivel range and the interference contours of the newly developed DMG MORI milling cutter head enable optimal use of the cubic work surface.
Like all Pfronten world premieres, the DMU 210 P is equipped with CELOS with a 21.5 “ERGOline® DMG MORI screen and SIEMENS for improved functionality and preservation of value over time. In addition, the machine is available with HEIDENHAIN TNC 640 or Operate 4.5 on SIEMENS 840D solutionline.
Highlights DMU 210 P
– 2 simultaneous 5-axis process options: CNC circular table with controlled B axis or A-axis
– Thermo-symmetrical structure and 3-point support for quick installation
– Gantry structure with vertical traverse and hydraulic weight compensation for high precision and dynamics
– Reduced and constant protrusion of the cutter head (without ram)
– Advance and rapid up to 60 m / min
– Machining of parts up to 8 t
– B axis with improved interference contour and integrated cable tray
– High accuracy thanks to improved thermal stability
With the 4th generation duoBLOCK series, each piece will become a masterpiece thanks to its precision and effectiveness. Find out more on our website!
With the CMX V models you can choose from 3 solutions, 3 controls and over 200 different options.
The NMV series vertical machining centers are equipped with the original DMG MORI technology: DDM (Direct Drive Motor) in the rotation axis to increase productivity and DCG that controls vibration and improves acceleration.