Highlights DMU 200 Gantry
– Vertical spindle with 20,000 min-1
– 45 ° head and 90 ° head for 5-axis machining up to 30,000 min-1
– Ready for new technologies like Ultrasonic, laser or GFK processing, CFK
– Fixed table 2,250 x 2,000 mm with 10,000 kg of loading weight
– T-slots with respect to the table for easy cleaning
– Chip conveyor on both sides of the table
50 m / min rapid travel
– The best view in the work area thanks to the absence of side walls
– Maximum exploitation of the work area thanks to the underlying Gantry
– Module extensible in the X axis up to 4,000 mm
– Machining of workpieces up to 20 t (with X axis option 4,000 mm)
– Head 45 ° with a range of 90 ° and +/- 300 ° of a turning area
– CompactMASTER spindle with 20,000 min-1
– Head 90 ° with swivel range +/- 120 ° and +/- 300 ° of turning area
– CompactMASTER spindle from 20,000 min-1 to 30,000 min-1
Compact horizontal machining center for mass production of cylinder heads and cylindrical blocks.
With the CMX V models you can choose from 3 solutions, 3 controls and over 200 different options.
The machines of the NH series are high precision horizontal machining centers built with the well known and tested Box-in-Box structure. Together with the DCG technology (drive in the center of gravity) the vibrations that occur at acceleration are reduced to a minimum.