The 5-axis version allows the machining of high-tech components up to a diameter of 1,400 mm and a weight of 2,600 kg. In addition, the work area can be loaded in an unlimited way from above and the standard stainless steel coating of the area provides the machines with a high countervalue.
Highlights DMU 125 monoBLOCK®
– Unlimited top loading by crane / overhead crane to centerpieces
– Door opening up to 1,900 mm
– Complete front accessibility also with automation
– Great maneuverability thanks to the crane / bridge crane design
– Vertical ring magazine with 30 tools (optional 60/90/120/180)
– Quick double caliper with cam driven for short chip-to-chip times
A universal milling machine that guarantees simultaneous 5-axis machining with a stable rotary table.
The DMU Gantry series uniquely combines the machining of large work pieces with unbeatable dynamics for the benefit of users in modeling, automotive, aerospace and the energy sector.
The NMV series vertical machining centers are equipped with the original DMG MORI technology: DDM (Direct Drive Motor) in the rotation axis to increase productivity, DCG (operated at the center of gravity), which controls vibration and improves acceleration and the ORC for high-speed machining.