These top results are achieved thanks to the strong inertia of the monoBLOCK® masses and the detailed FEM analysis. High process dynamics are guaranteed by the mobile components with the weight optimized in GGG-60.
Highlights DMU 105 monoBLOCK®
– Wide working area for workpieces up to ø 1,250 mm, 690 mm in height and max. 2,000 kg on swivel rotary table, for workpieces up to 1,400 × 1,240 × 750 mm and max. 5,000 kg on rigid table
– Loading by crane / overhead crane from top to centerpiece, standard
– Accessibility and ergonomics: Door opening of 1,650 mm, tool loading in time masked from the front and complete front accessibility even in case of automation
– Minimum space requirement with 18.2 m2 support surface
– SK50 / HSK-A100 for the DMU 105 monoBLOCK® available
With the 4th generation duoBLOCK series, each piece will become a masterpiece thanks to its precision and effectiveness. Find out more on our website!
With the CMX V models you can choose from 3 solutions, 3 controls and over 200 different options.
The machines of the NH series are high precision horizontal machining centers built with the well known and tested Box-in-Box structure. Together with the DCG technology (drive in the center of gravity) the vibrations that occur at acceleration are reduced to a minimum.