Highlights DMF 360 linear
– High precision – the rigid cast-iron mineral base ensures a low center of gravity and maximum stability during heavy turning.
– Maximum flexibility thanks to the different spindle variants from 8,000 up to 18,000 rpm and up to 413 Nm.
– Extreme convenience thanks to the partition wall of the work area, which allows parallel tooling, and short chip-to-chip times. The optional dynamic variant provides fast speeds up to 80 m / min.
– 1,100 mm long travel on the Y axis and 900 mm on the Z axis
– DMG ERGOline Control with 19 ” screen and Siemens 840D solutionline or Heidenhain iTNC530
The NMV series vertical machining centers are equipped with the original DMG MORI technology: DDM (Direct Drive Motor) in the rotation axis to increase productivity, DCG (operated at the center of gravity), which controls vibration and improves acceleration and the ORC for high-speed machining.
Your powerful and flexible solution for 5-sided machining, for greater efficiency and productivity!
The NMV series vertical machining centers are equipped with the original DMG MORI technology: DDM (Direct Drive Motor) in the rotation axis to increase productivity and DCG that controls vibration and improves acceleration.