DMF 180 linear – DMG MORI8 March 2018
DMF 260-11 linear – DMG MORI9 March 2018
Both constructive measures offer maximum precision and flexibility and are therefore suitable for almost all machining operations. The mobile column series is equipped with recirculating ball screws in the basic version. The optional dynamic version with linear actuator on the X axis provides fast speeds of up to 80 m / min.
Highlights DMF 260-7 linear
– High precision thanks to the mobile thermosimmetric upright and to the base in mineral cast iron.
– Maximum flexibility from 3-axis machining up to 5-axis simultaneous machining and mill-turning operations
– The extreme convenience is ensured by the linear actuator with a fast speed of 80 m / min. The partition wall of the work area makes parallel fitting possible, thus reducing downtime.
– 700 mm strokes on Y and Z
– DMG ERGOline Control with 19 ” screen and Siemens 840D solutionline or Heidenhain iTNC530
The machines of the NH series are high precision horizontal machining centers built with the well known and tested Box-in-Box structure. Together with the DCG technology (drive in the center of gravity) the vibrations that occur at acceleration are reduced to a minimum.
With the DMC 1850 V series, each piece will become a masterpiece thanks to its precision and effectiveness. Find out more on our website!
The NMV series vertical machining centers are equipped with the original DMG MORI technology: DDM (Direct Drive Motor) in the rotation axis to increase productivity and DCG that controls vibration and improves acceleration.