The high precision is ensured, among other things, by the rigid cast-iron mineral base and the symmetrical mobile upright. The user-oriented spindles, the integrated NC tables and the division of the work area make the series a flexible production tool for machining up to 5 axes.
Highlights DMF 180 linear
– High precision thanks to the rigid cast-iron mineral base and the thermo-symmetrical mobile upright
– Maximum flexibility thanks to different spindle variants, B-axis and integrated C-axis for machining long and heavy workpieces, for simultaneous 5-axis machining up to milling and turning operations
– Extreme convenience thanks to linear actuators on the X axis with a fast speed of 80 m / min, partition wall of the parallel tooling work area and tool magazine with a follow-up movement for short chip-to-chip times
– 700 mm strokes on Y and Z
– DMG ERGOline Control with 19 ” screen and Siemens 840D solutionline or Heidenhain iTNC530
The machines of the NH series are high precision horizontal machining centers built with the well known and tested Box-in-Box structure. Together with the DCG technology (drive in the center of gravity) the vibrations that occur at acceleration are reduced to a minimum.
With the 4th generation duoBLOCK series, each piece will become a masterpiece thanks to its precision and effectiveness. Find out more on our website!
With the CMX V models you can choose from 3 solutions, 3 controls and over 200 different options.