DMU 210 P duoBLOCK – DMG MORI8 March 2018
DMF 260-7 linear – DMG MORI9 March 2018
The high precision is ensured, among other things, by the rigid cast-iron mineral base and the symmetrical mobile upright. The user-oriented spindles, the integrated NC tables and the division of the work area make the series a flexible production tool for machining up to 5 axes.
Highlights DMF 180 linear
– High precision thanks to the rigid cast-iron mineral base and the thermo-symmetrical mobile upright
– Maximum flexibility thanks to different spindle variants, B-axis and integrated C-axis for machining long and heavy workpieces, for simultaneous 5-axis machining up to milling and turning operations
– Extreme convenience thanks to linear actuators on the X axis with a fast speed of 80 m / min, partition wall of the parallel tooling work area and tool magazine with a follow-up movement for short chip-to-chip times
– 700 mm strokes on Y and Z
– DMG ERGOline Control with 19 ” screen and Siemens 840D solutionline or Heidenhain iTNC530
NEF uses high-tech components that make efficient and precise turning operations possible even for those with only basic knowledge. Those who use NEF can count on the advantages of integrated spindle drives, capable of achieving maximum milling performance at 790 Nm.
Compact horizontal machining center for mass production of cylinder heads and cylindrical blocks.
With the CMX V models you can choose from 3 solutions, 3 controls and over 200 different options.