DMC 60 U duoBLOCK – DMG MORI9 April 2018
DMC 100 U duoBLOCK – DMG MORI9 April 2018
– Milling and turning in a single clamp with – DirectDrive Table and a number of revolutions up to 800 min-1
– Better surface results through the integration of grinding technology
– Maximum precision of the components thanks to progress controls completely cooled with water
– SGS: Spindle Growth Sensor for spindle growth compensation
– Temperature monitoring significantly improved
– Up to 50% more chip removal thanks to the heavy chip package
– Also available in the milling / turning version
– PowerMASTER 1000 electrospindle with 1,000 Nm and 77 kW
– 5X torqueMASTER with 1,300 Nm and 37 kW
– Reduced dimensions, extremely compact wheel magazine with very short setup times of max. 5.6 s with 453 tool posts
– Perfect ease of maintenance and improved ergonomics thanks to unlimited accessibility
– High machine availability up to 96%
NLX 4000 offers the possibility to always obtain an accurate and dynamic piece processing.
The NMV series vertical machining centers are equipped with the original DMG MORI technology: DDM (Direct Drive Motor) in the rotation axis to increase productivity, DCG (operated at the center of gravity), which controls vibration and improves acceleration and the ORC for high-speed machining.
The machines of the NH series are high precision horizontal machining centers built with the well known and tested Box-in-Box structure. Together with the DCG technology (drive in the center of gravity) the vibrations that occur at acceleration are reduced to a minimum.