– Milling and turning in a single clamp with – DirectDrive Table and a number of revolutions up to 800 min-1
– Better surface results through the integration of grinding technology
– Maximum precision of the components thanks to progress controls completely cooled with water
– SGS: Spindle Growth Sensor for spindle growth compensation
– Temperature monitoring significantly improved
– Up to 50% more chip removal thanks to the heavy chip package
– Also available in the milling / turning version
– PowerMASTER 1000 electrospindle with 1,000 Nm and 77 kW
– 5X torqueMASTER with 1,300 Nm and 37 kW
– Reduced dimensions, extremely compact wheel magazine with very short setup times of max. 5.6 s with 453 tool posts
– Perfect ease of maintenance and improved ergonomics thanks to unlimited accessibility
– High machine availability up to 96%
With the CMX V models you can choose from 3 solutions, 3 controls and over 200 different options.
With the DMC 1850 V series, each piece will become a masterpiece thanks to its precision and effectiveness. Find out more on our website!
The machines of the NH series are high precision horizontal machining centers built with the well known and tested Box-in-Box structure. Together with the DCG technology (drive in the center of gravity) the vibrations that occur at acceleration are reduced to a minimum.