HSC 20 linear – DMG MORI14 March 2018
CLX 450 – DMG MORI20 March 2018
The use of low-maintenance linear actuators allows the DMC 80 H linear to reach, on the one hand, positioning accuracies of less than 4 μm and, on the other, acceleration values of 0.8 g on all axes.
Highlights DMC 80 H linear
– Highly dynamic machine with 80 m / min of fast speed, 0.8 g of acceleration 3.1 s of chip-to-chip time
– Linear actuators on X, Y, Z with 60 months warranty
– 5-axis capacity by integrating a rotary swivel table (option)
– 19.3 m2 of space with pallet change
– High stability thanks to the graduated mobile upright and to the base of the stiffened machine with support on 3
The NMV series vertical machining centers are equipped with the original DMG MORI technology: DDM (Direct Drive Motor) in the rotation axis to increase productivity, DCG (operated at the center of gravity), which controls vibration and improves acceleration and the ORC for high-speed machining.
The DMU Gantry series uniquely combines the machining of large work pieces with unbeatable dynamics for the benefit of users in modeling, automotive, aerospace and the energy sector.
With the NHX series, DMG MORI presents a compact and dynamic horizontal machining center for the production of complex components up to high efficiency series production.