– Milling and turning in a single clamping with – DirectDrive Table and a number of revolutions up to 500 min-1
– Better surface results through the integration of grinding technology
– Maximum precision of the components thanks to progress controls completely cooled with water
– SGS: Spindle Growth Sensor for spindle growth compensation
– Temperature monitoring significantly improved
– Fast and extremely compact rotary pallet changer for set-up time masked as standard
– Also available in the milling / turning version
PowerMASTER 1000 electrospindle with 1,000 Nm and 77 kW
– 5X torqueMASTER with 1,800 Nm and 52 kW
– Reduced dimensions, extremely compact wheel magazine with very short setup times of max. 5.6 s with 453 tool posts
– Perfect ease of maintenance and improved ergonomics thanks to unlimited accessibility
– High machine availability up to 95%
With the NHX series, DMG MORI presents a compact and dynamic horizontal machining center for the production of complex components up to high efficiency series production.
NEF uses high-tech components that make efficient and precise turning operations possible even for those with only basic knowledge. Those who use NEF can count on the advantages of integrated spindle drives, capable of achieving maximum milling performance at 790 Nm.
Compact horizontal machining center for mass production of cylinder heads and cylindrical blocks.