Like the other models in this series, the DMC 1450 V already has a standard spindle equipped with a basic spindle with a speed of 14,000 rpm and 121ÐNm of torque, up to 36 m / min and a tool magazine for 20Åposti.
The DMC V is also offered as an option with the 303 Nm spindle SK50 or 120-place tool magazine. The innovative machine concept and the cooling of the drives and guides offers maximum stability and guarantees absolute precision.
Highlights DMC 1450 V
– High-performance standard equipment – 14,000 rpm base spindle, 121 Nm, 42 m / min quick
– 303 Nm SK50 spindle (optional)
– Tool magazines up to 120 seats
– Piece weight up to 2,000 kg
– More than 30% accuracy thanks to the cooling of the drives and guides
– With the experience of over 10,000 vertical machining centers already installed
NEF uses high-tech components that make efficient and precise turning operations possible even for those with only basic knowledge. Those who use NEF can count on the advantages of integrated spindle drives, capable of achieving maximum milling performance at 790 Nm.