– Maximum precision of the components thanks to progress controls completely cooled with water
– SGS: Spindle Growth Sensor for spindle growth compensation
– Temperature monitoring significantly improved
– Up to 50% more chip removal thanks to the heavy chip package
– Fast and extremely compact rotary pallet changer for set-up time masked as standard
– PowerMASTER 1000 electrospindle with 1,000 Nm and 77 kW
– 5X torqueMASTER with 1,800 Nm and 52 kW
– Reduced dimensions, extremely compact wheel magazine with very short setup times of max. 5.6 s with 453 tool posts
– Perfect ease of maintenance and improved ergonomics thanks to unlimited accessibility
– High machine availability up to 95%
The NMV series vertical machining centers are equipped with the original DMG MORI technology: DDM (Direct Drive Motor) in the rotation axis to increase productivity and DCG that controls vibration and improves acceleration.
The machines of the NH series are high precision horizontal machining centers built with the well known and tested Box-in-Box structure. Together with the DCG technology (drive in the center of gravity) the vibrations that occur at acceleration are reduced to a minimum.
With the NHX series, DMG MORI presents a compact and dynamic horizontal machining center for the production of complex components up to high efficiency series production.