Complete machining on 6 sides now offers a decisive competitive advantage in various sectors. The increasingly complex parts require the integration of machining techniques, such as gearMILL and simultaneous 5-axis machining. In addition to the extensive standard equipment such as the turning-milling spindle, the tool magazine and the counter-spindles, the CTX range TC series machines offer a wide selection of options.
CTX highlights TC 3000 range
– CompactMASTER® spindle – 120% increased torque with values of 220 Nm over a reduced length of 70 mm
– X-axis travel of 800 mm and 420 mm for the Y-axis for greater flexibility during radial machining
– Tools of 550 mm in length, horizontal drilling and turning of the piece up to 500 mm in length
– Complete 6-sided machining with main spindle up to 4,000 Nm and counterspindle * up to 2,200 Nm, clamping up to Ø 630 mm
– Production turning with B-axis and 12-position lower turret * for up to 12 driven tools
– Preparation for external management with robot interface, standard Profibus
* As an option
NEF uses high-tech components that make efficient and precise turning operations possible even for those with only basic knowledge. Those who use NEF can count on the advantages of integrated spindle drives, capable of achieving maximum milling performance at 790 Nm.
With the CMX V models you can choose from 3 solutions, 3 controls and over 200 different options.
Your powerful and flexible solution for 5-sided machining, for greater efficiency and productivity!