CTX gamma 2000 TC – DMG MORI31 January 2018
NTX 1000 – DMG MORI31 January 2018
Complete machining on 6 sides now offers a decisive competitive advantage in various sectors. The increasingly complex parts require the integration of machining techniques, such as gearMILL and simultaneous 5-axis machining. In addition to the extensive standard equipment such as the turning-milling spindle, the tool magazine and the counter-spindles, the CTX range TC series machines offer a wide selection of options.
CTX highlights TC 3000 range
– CompactMASTER® spindle – 120% increased torque with values of 220 Nm over a reduced length of 70 mm
– X-axis travel of 800 mm and 420 mm for the Y-axis for greater flexibility during radial machining
– Tools of 550 mm in length, horizontal drilling and turning of the piece up to 500 mm in length
– Complete 6-sided machining with main spindle up to 4,000 Nm and counterspindle * up to 2,200 Nm, clamping up to Ø 630 mm
– Production turning with B-axis and 12-position lower turret * for up to 12 driven tools
– Preparation for external management with robot interface, standard Profibus
* As an option
With the 4th generation duoBLOCK series, each piece will become a masterpiece thanks to its precision and effectiveness. Find out more on our website!
With the NHX series, DMG MORI presents a compact and dynamic horizontal machining center for the production of complex components up to high efficiency series production.
Your powerful and flexible solution for 5-sided machining, for greater efficiency and productivity!