Complete machining on 6 sides now offers a decisive competitive advantage in many sectors. The production of increasingly complex parts requires the integration of additional machining technologies, such as gear milling and simultaneous 5-axis machining.
Highlights CTX gamma 2000 TC / linear
– CompactMASTER® – 120% more torque with 220 Nm and 70 mm reduced length
– X-axis travel of 800 mm and Y-axis of 420 mm for maximum flexibility during radial machining
– Tool length of 550 mm, horizontal drilling or turning of workpieces up to 550 mm in length (CTX range 1250 TC up to 340 mm)
– Complete 6-sided machining with main spindle up to 4,000 Nm and counterspindle * up to 2,200 Nm, clamping * up to Ø 630 mm
– Production turning with B axis and 12 position lower turret * up to 12 driven tools
* as an option
A universal milling machine that guarantees simultaneous 5-axis machining with a stable rotary table.
With the NHX series, DMG MORI presents a compact and dynamic horizontal machining center for the production of complex components up to high efficiency series production.
NEF uses high-tech components that make efficient and precise turning operations possible even for those with only basic knowledge. Those who use NEF can count on the advantages of integrated spindle drives, capable of achieving maximum milling performance at 790 Nm.