Complete machining on 6 sides now offers a decisive competitive advantage in many sectors. The production of increasingly complex parts requires the integration of additional machining technologies, such as gear milling and simultaneous 5-axis machining.
Highlights CTX gamma 2000 TC / linear
– CompactMASTER® – 120% more torque with 220 Nm and 70 mm reduced length
– X-axis travel of 800 mm and Y-axis of 420 mm for maximum flexibility during radial machining
– Tool length of 550 mm, horizontal drilling or turning of workpieces up to 550 mm in length (CTX range 1250 TC up to 340 mm)
– Complete 6-sided machining with main spindle up to 4,000 Nm and counterspindle * up to 2,200 Nm, clamping * up to Ø 630 mm
– Production turning with B axis and 12 position lower turret * up to 12 driven tools
* as an option