Some targeted structural measures have enabled, among other things, to gain more work space without increasing the machine footprint.
And this space has in turn been converted into greater functionality in the form of greater turning diameter as well as improved chipping.
Highlights CTX beta 800 linear
– The most modern 3D control technology:
CELOS of DMG MORI with 21.5 ” ERGOline® and SIEMENS; alternatively 19 ” ERGOline® with Operate 4.5 on SIEMENS 840D solutionline and ShopTurn 3G or HEIDENHAIN CNC PILOT 640
– Digital actuators for maximum precision and integrated spindle motor for higher dynamics
– Absolute travel measuring systems (no procedure for reference point) for CTX beta: Tailstock / driven tools and standard C-axis
– Y axis and counter-spindle in option
– Modular construction system with extension variants, from universal turning to complete machining for all construction sizes
– Integrated spindle motors, water cooled
– Optimal number of tools (12, 16) according to the machining to be performed
– Wide range of applications – extended axle strokes, extended turning diameter and maximum torque in this competition category
– Maximum stability and service life – more rigid Y axis, high machining performance
– DMG MORI exclusive technology cycles for a time saving of up to 60%
With the CMX V models you can choose from 3 solutions, 3 controls and over 200 different options.
With the DMC 1850 V series, each piece will become a masterpiece thanks to its precision and effectiveness. Find out more on our website!
With the 4th generation duoBLOCK series, each piece will become a masterpiece thanks to its precision and effectiveness. Find out more on our website!