CTX beta 800 TC – DMG MORI30 January 2018
CTX beta 2000 TC – DMG MORI31 January 2018
The lower turret is also optionally available with a Direct Drive turret with a tool drive of up to 10,000 min-1 and a Y-axis, which further increases flexibility and productivity.
Highlights CTX beta 1250 TC 4A
– 12,000 min-1 turning-milling spindle and Direct Drive oscillating motor for maximum machining flexibility up to 5-axis interpolation (optional)
– Turret 12 times VDI 40 Direct Drivecon number of revolutions
– 10,000 min-1, or 16 stations for a high volume of removal
– Turret with Y-axis (± 40 mm) (optional) for complete machining of bars, shafts and spindle parts
– Turret with TRIFIX © precision interface to reduce tooling time and increase tool accuracy and stability
– Processing times are short-lived at fast speeds of up to 45 m / min
– Quick and easy programming with Siemens ShopTurn 3G
– Maximum stability and long-term accuracy; robust construction; measurement guides 45; integrated spindle motors, water cooled
– To maximize the potential of the TC machine, we recommend using our DMG technology products
NEF uses high-tech components that make efficient and precise turning operations possible even for those with only basic knowledge. Those who use NEF can count on the advantages of integrated spindle drives, capable of achieving maximum milling performance at 790 Nm.
With the CMX V models you can choose from 3 solutions, 3 controls and over 200 different options.
The DMU Gantry series uniquely combines the machining of large work pieces with unbeatable dynamics for the benefit of users in modeling, automotive, aerospace and the energy sector.