The lower turret is also optionally available with a Direct Drive turret with a tool drive of up to 10,000 min-1 and a Y-axis, which further increases flexibility and productivity.
Highlights CTX beta 1250 TC 4A
– 12,000 min-1 turning-milling spindle and Direct Drive oscillating motor for maximum machining flexibility up to 5-axis interpolation (optional)
– Turret 12 times VDI 40 Direct Drivecon number of revolutions
– 10,000 min-1, or 16 stations for a high volume of removal
– Turret with Y-axis (± 40 mm) (optional) for complete machining of bars, shafts and spindle parts
– Turret with TRIFIX © precision interface to reduce tooling time and increase tool accuracy and stability
– Processing times are short-lived at fast speeds of up to 45 m / min
– Quick and easy programming with Siemens ShopTurn 3G
– Maximum stability and long-term accuracy; robust construction; measurement guides 45; integrated spindle motors, water cooled
– To maximize the potential of the TC machine, we recommend using our DMG technology products
NEF uses high-tech components that make efficient and precise turning operations possible even for those with only basic knowledge. Those who use NEF can count on the advantages of integrated spindle drives, capable of achieving maximum milling performance at 790 Nm.
With the DMC 1850 V series, each piece will become a masterpiece thanks to its precision and effectiveness. Find out more on our website!
The machines of the NH series are high precision horizontal machining centers built with the well known and tested Box-in-Box structure. Together with the DCG technology (drive in the center of gravity) the vibrations that occur at acceleration are reduced to a minimum.