Highlights CMX 800 V – DMG MORI
– Optimized “C” structure with table as X axis
– Rigid Y axis over the entire stroke
FEM optimized design
– Positioning accuracy in all axes of at least 6 μm without linear measuring systems (according to ISO 230 – 2)
– Thermal compensation ensures stability and maximum quality in production processes
– Ball recirculation screws with IT1 grade
– Improved ergonomics for simple loading with heavy parts
– Large 1100 x 560 mm table for machining pieces up to 800 kg
– Small footprint, only 7.0 m2
– DMG MORI SLIMline Multi-Touch Panel 19 “and Siemens for a comfortable, intuitive and simple control
– DMG MORI SLIMline 19 “Multi-Touch Panel and HEIDENHAIN for easy and efficient programming
– DMG MORI SLIMline Panel 15 “and MAPPS on FANUC for 3D simulation with simple profiling
– Great variety of cycles available including: milling, drilling, tapping, etching, etc.
With the 4th generation duoBLOCK series, each piece will become a masterpiece thanks to its precision and effectiveness. Find out more on our website!
NEF uses high-tech components that make efficient and precise turning operations possible even for those with only basic knowledge. Those who use NEF can count on the advantages of integrated spindle drives, capable of achieving maximum milling performance at 790 Nm.
The NMV series vertical machining centers are equipped with the original DMG MORI technology: DDM (Direct Drive Motor) in the rotation axis to increase productivity, DCG (operated at the center of gravity), which controls vibration and improves acceleration and the ORC for high-speed machining.