Highlights CMX 800 V – DMG MORI
– Optimized “C” structure with table as X axis
– Rigid Y axis over the entire stroke
FEM optimized design
– Positioning accuracy in all axes of at least 6 μm without linear measuring systems (according to ISO 230 – 2)
– Thermal compensation ensures stability and maximum quality in production processes
– Ball recirculation screws with IT1 grade
– Improved ergonomics for simple loading with heavy parts
– Large 1100 x 560 mm table for machining pieces up to 800 kg
– Small footprint, only 7.0 m2
– DMG MORI SLIMline Multi-Touch Panel 19 “and Siemens for a comfortable, intuitive and simple control
– DMG MORI SLIMline 19 “Multi-Touch Panel and HEIDENHAIN for easy and efficient programming
– DMG MORI SLIMline Panel 15 “and MAPPS on FANUC for 3D simulation with simple profiling
– Great variety of cycles available including: milling, drilling, tapping, etching, etc.
The NMV series vertical machining centers are equipped with the original DMG MORI technology: DDM (Direct Drive Motor) in the rotation axis to increase productivity, DCG (operated at the center of gravity), which controls vibration and improves acceleration and the ORC for high-speed machining.
With the 4th generation duoBLOCK series, each piece will become a masterpiece thanks to its precision and effectiveness. Find out more on our website!
With the CMX V models you can choose from 3 solutions, 3 controls and over 200 different options.