Highlights CMX 600 – DMG MORI
– Optimized “C” structure with table as X axis
– Rigid Y axis over the entire stroke
– FEM optimized design
– Positioning accuracy in all axes of at least 6 μm without linear measuring systems (according to ISO 230 – 2)
– Thermal compensation ensures stability and maximum quality in production processes
– Ball recirculation screws with IT1 grade
– Improved ergonomics for simple loading with heavy parts
– Large 900 x 560 mm table for machining pieces up to 600 kg
– Small footprint, only 5.9 m2
– DMG MORI SLIMline Multi-Touch Panel 19 “and Siemens for a comfortable, intuitive and simple control
– DMG MORI SLIMline 19 “Multi-Touch Panel and HEIDENHAIN for easy and efficient programming
– DMG MORI SLIMline Panel 15 “and MAPPS on FANUC for 3D simulation with simple profiling
– Great variety of cycles available including: milling, drilling, tapping, etching, etc.
The NMV series vertical machining centers are equipped with the original DMG MORI technology: DDM (Direct Drive Motor) in the rotation axis to increase productivity and DCG that controls vibration and improves acceleration.
Your powerful and flexible solution for 5-sided machining, for greater efficiency and productivity.
With the NHX series, DMG MORI presents a compact and dynamic horizontal machining center for the production of complex components up to high efficiency series production.