Highlights CMX50 U – DMG MORI
– B-axis swing range from -5 ° to 110 °
– Complete machining of complex parts thanks to 5-axis technology
– Large table of ø630 x 500 mm for machining pieces up to 200 kg
– Rapid run 30 m / min in all linear axes for reducing dead times
– Machine tools with 30 stations as standard with rapid tool change in 2.7 s
– Highly dynamic spindle with 12,000 U / min, 13 kW (40% DC) and 83 Nm (40% DC)
– FEM optimized design
– Temperature compensation ensures a stable and quality production process
– Roller guides for maximum rigidity and a stable machining process
– DMG MORI SLIMline Multi-Touch Panel 19 “and Siemens for a comfortable, intuitive and simple control
– DMG MORI SLIMline 19 “Multi-Touch Panel and HEIDENHAIN for easy and efficient programming
– DMG MORI SMARTkey: customized with 8 GB more memory
– Great variety of cycles available including: milling, drilling, tapping, etching, etc.
With the 4th generation duoBLOCK series, each piece will become a masterpiece thanks to its precision and effectiveness. Find out more on our website!
NEF uses high-tech components that make efficient and precise turning operations possible even for those with only basic knowledge. Those who use NEF can count on the advantages of integrated spindle drives, capable of achieving maximum milling performance at 790 Nm.
The NMV series vertical machining centers are equipped with the original DMG MORI technology: DDM (Direct Drive Motor) in the rotation axis to increase productivity, DCG (operated at the center of gravity), which controls vibration and improves acceleration and the ORC for high-speed machining.