CMX 1100 V – DMG MORI21 March 2018
CMX 70 U – DMG MORI21 March 2018
Highlights CMX50 U – DMG MORI
– B-axis swing range from -5 ° to 110 °
– Complete machining of complex parts thanks to 5-axis technology
– Large table of ø630 x 500 mm for machining pieces up to 200 kg
– Rapid run 30 m / min in all linear axes for reducing dead times
– Machine tools with 30 stations as standard with rapid tool change in 2.7 s
– Highly dynamic spindle with 12,000 U / min, 13 kW (40% DC) and 83 Nm (40% DC)
– FEM optimized design
– Temperature compensation ensures a stable and quality production process
– Roller guides for maximum rigidity and a stable machining process
– DMG MORI SLIMline Multi-Touch Panel 19 “and Siemens for a comfortable, intuitive and simple control
– DMG MORI SLIMline 19 “Multi-Touch Panel and HEIDENHAIN for easy and efficient programming
– DMG MORI SMARTkey: customized with 8 GB more memory
– Great variety of cycles available including: milling, drilling, tapping, etching, etc.
The DMU Gantry series uniquely combines the machining of large work pieces with unbeatable dynamics for the benefit of users in modeling, automotive, aerospace and the energy sector.
With the 4th generation duoBLOCK series, each piece will become a masterpiece thanks to its precision and effectiveness. Find out more on our website!
The machines of the NH series are high precision horizontal machining centers built with the well known and tested Box-in-Box structure. Together with the DCG technology (drive in the center of gravity) the vibrations that occur at acceleration are reduced to a minimum.