Highlights CMX50 U – DMG MORI
– B-axis swing range from -5 ° to 110 °
– Complete machining of complex parts thanks to 5-axis technology
– Large table of ø630 x 500 mm for machining pieces up to 200 kg
– Rapid run 30 m / min in all linear axes for reducing dead times
– Machine tools with 30 stations as standard with rapid tool change in 2.7 s
– Highly dynamic spindle with 12,000 U / min, 13 kW (40% DC) and 83 Nm (40% DC)
– FEM optimized design
– Temperature compensation ensures a stable and quality production process
– Roller guides for maximum rigidity and a stable machining process
– DMG MORI SLIMline Multi-Touch Panel 19 “and Siemens for a comfortable, intuitive and simple control
– DMG MORI SLIMline 19 “Multi-Touch Panel and HEIDENHAIN for easy and efficient programming
– DMG MORI SMARTkey: customized with 8 GB more memory
– Great variety of cycles available including: milling, drilling, tapping, etching, etc.
A universal milling machine that guarantees simultaneous 5-axis machining with a stable rotary table.
With the NHX series, DMG MORI presents a compact and dynamic horizontal machining center for the production of complex components up to high efficiency series production.
The NMV series vertical machining centers are equipped with the original DMG MORI technology: DDM (Direct Drive Motor) in the rotation axis to increase productivity and DCG that controls vibration and improves acceleration.