Highlights CLX550 – DMG MORI
– High dynamic spindle drive at 33kW (40% DC) and 630 Nm (40% DC) and maximum revolutions of 3,250 rpm.
– Counter-spindle as ISM 36 integrated electrospindle at 12.6 kW (40% DC), 62 Nm (40 & DC) and maximum revolutions of 5,000 rpm with the possibility of rear machining.
– Y axis with a travel of ± 60 mm for better milling, for example for the complete processing of the mantle surface.
– Standard ø80 mm bar passage (optional ø102 mm)
– Optional sampling device for pieces of ø up to 80 x 200 mm and max. 4 kg
– Optional robot interface as per DMG MORI standard, compatible with most busbar holders
– Machining of workpieces up to ø480 mm in diameter
– Travel on the Z axis 1200 mm
– Little space of only 7.4 m2