EMCOTURN ET 500/100016 January 2018
A modern CNC lathe must be productive, flexible and easy to use. The high machining performance guaranteed by the wide DMG MORI range starts from the CLX 350. Thanks to its wide modularity of options and technological solutions, the customer can configure “his own machine”.
- Exclusive DMG MORI technology cycles
Quick and simple for high accuracy
- Perfect for mass production thanks to the optional rear chip conveyor
- Wide range of options and packages to meet every customer request
- Highlights CLX 350
- Belt spindle with maximum torque of 168 Nm (40% DC) and spindle speed of 5,000 rpm
Automatic translation tailstock for flexible machining (Option: Servo (NC) drive)
- Fast speed X / Z 30/36 m / min
30 VDI tower up to 12 tools
- Linear guides for the X and Z axis to ensure high machine dynamics
- Bar capacity ø 51/65 * mm
- High quality, compactness and resistance to torsions thanks to cast iron base inclined at 45 °
- Perfect 3D control technology with DMG MORI SLIMline® multi-touch 19 “Operate 4.7 on SIEMENS
A universal milling machine that guarantees simultaneous 5-axis machining with a stable rotary table.
With the NHX series, DMG MORI presents a compact and dynamic horizontal machining center for the production of complex components up to high efficiency series production.
With the 4th generation duoBLOCK series, each piece will become a masterpiece thanks to its precision and effectiveness. Find out more on our website!